AIRMEGA 400 Smarter Air Purifier :
- Smart mode (auto-speed, Eco, sleep)
- Real time air quality Monitoring system
- Filter Life time indicator
- Timer (1,4,8 hours)
- Room coverage: up to 1,560 sq. Ft
|Airmega 400S||Airmega 400||Airmega 300S||Airmega 300|
|Mobile Application||Yes(IOS, Android)||N/A||Yes(IOS, Android)||N/A|
|Coverage||1,560 sq. ft||1,560 sq. ft||1,256 sq. ft||1,256 sq. ft|
|Pollution Indicator||Yes (4 Levels)||Yes (4 Levels)||Yes (4 Levels)||Yes (4 Levels)|
|Filter Life Time Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The AIRMEGA 400 Smarter Air Purifier & 400S Series are ideal for someone who :
- Wants style and performance.
- Appreciates the added benefits of latest today’s technologies.
- Would benefit from a quiet air purifier.(One of best quiet air purifier )
- Needs relief from common allergens.
- Would like to reduce household odors.
The 400 series air purifiers offer the most air purifying capacity for larger spaces up to 1560s square feet. Compact, efficient and powerful these HEPA air purifiers feature Smart Mode (Auto, Sleep, Eco) technology and real-time air quality monitoring as well as the option of convenient WiFi connectivity.
- Dual suction and advanced filtration removes allergens, molds, fine dust, VOCs and odor
- With Smart Mode, your air purifier automatically adjusts to you and your room’s current air quality
- The brightly colored LED ring lets you know if your air is fresh or unhealthy every minute of the day
- Conserve energy by using the Smart Eco Mode which shuts down the fan when the air quality remains good for 10 minutes or more and will automatically restart if the sensor detects pollution in the air
- Sleep mode reduces its fan speed to run much quieter
- 3 programmable timer settings allow you to run your air purifier at your schedule
- The filter indicator gauges the lifespan of your filter based on you and your usage, vs. a set time
- The WiFi connectivity available with the 400S model allows you to control your air purifier anywhere at any time
Coway’s new line of Airmega air purifiers represent the latest in air purification today. Offering many Smart Mode features such as shutting down when your air quality remains good for 10 minutes or more to conserve energy, or Airmega’s light sensor that detects when it’s dark and automatically reduces its fan speed to run much quieter while you sleep. In addition, the optional WiFi connectivity allows you the ability to monitor the air quality inside your home, see the status of the filters, schedule the timer, and even receive real-time outdoor air quality updates. On top of these modern day features, Airmega hasn’t forgotten the most important feature, clean air. With its dual suction capability and advanced filters, the Airmega 400 model can clean rooms up to 1560 square feet in size, removing up to 99.97% of air pollutants as small as .3 micron in size. Airmega by Coway offers the best of both worlds, smart convenience and powerful performance.
AIRMEGA 400 Smarter Air Purifier Deals
AIRMEGA 400 Smarter Air Purifier review scores :
Overall score for the AIRMEGA 400 Smarter Air Purifier is mainly how well the model removed dust and smoke from a test chamber, plus quietness for room purifiers and airflow resistance for whole-house units.
Dust/pollen/smoke removal: How well models cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke; performance of portables is at their highest and lowest speeds. Ones that scored well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Noise: Based on instrument measurements with a portable model running at its highest and lowest speeds.
The most advanced air purifier developed by Coway. Air mega is a connected air purifier, that intelligently, effectively and quietly cleans the air in your home. Its dual-filtration system removes 99.97 percent of particulate matter from the air, while the accompanying pollution indicator allows you to monitor and manage air quality real-time.
- Runs quietly on its lowest and highest speeds.
- Easy to operate its controls, carry it, and clean or replace its filter(s).
- Relatively low annual costs, which includes routine filter replacement (if any) and annual operating costs.
- Includes an ionizer but produces no significant ozone.
- Has a carrying handle.
- Smart Mobile Application.
- Has a washable pre-filter for capturing larger particles.
- Automatically adjusts the air filtration speed according to the room’s current air quality.
- Sleep mode detects the dark to automatically reduce its fan speed so it runs much quieter.
- Relatively high price.