Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier review:
- Most advanced filtering system Austin Air has ever designed
- Proven filter technology that provides a safe and effective solution to enhanced sleep
- Filters over 250 cubic feet of air every minute, through 15 lbs of Activated Carbon, and 60 sq ft of medical grade HEPA and HEGA carbon cloth
- Addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases, and chemicals
- 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Bedroom Machine, increasing efficiency
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider The Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier?
- Those interested in improved sleep
- People who want and need the cleanest, freshest air from the most advanced air purifier money can buy
- Health-conscious individuals
Why is The Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier the best choice?
- Contains the most sophisticated, proven technologies packaged to deliver the most exceptional clean indoor air unequal in the industry
- Revolutionary design, developed to improve sleep
- Highly advanced air purifier exceptionally effective at removing particles and gases in the air
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean.
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier review
Austin Air products, time after time, are rated as the best in their category during government and independent third-party testing. Austin Air utilizes commercial filter technology in addition to military and medical filter technology, to ensure the greatest protection from air pollutants such as airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors. As the world’s largest air cleaning manufacturer, they are proud to stand behind their products with the best warranty in the industry.
Each air filter is designed from the inside out. The powerful 360-degree intake system draws air from all angles, purifying air as quickly as possible. Every minute 250 cubic feet of air is purified by a four-stage filter. This filtration method allows the highest level of performance, superior air flow, ensures a longer filter life while increasing the life expectancy of the Medical Grade HEPA (the most critical part in the process).
All the Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier have True Medical Grade HEPA and Activated Carbon, what you will find in hospitals and operating rooms. Its one of best hepa air purifiers. True Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of all particulates as tiny as 0.3 microns and 95% of all particulates 0.1 microns and smaller. Unlike other generators, such as electrostatic-precipitators or ionic generators, Austin Air cleaners do not discharge by-products like toxic ozone.
HealthMate Plus removes mold, mildew, irritants, hair, dander, dust, lint, germs, pollen, viruses, bacteria, chemicals, gases and other pollutants. Designed for a good night’s sleep, to provide extraordinarily clean indoor air. The Bedroom Machine was made to be vacuumed from the exterior, eliminating expensive 3 month pre-filter changes.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier review
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifier is an excellent choice for someone whose priority is to sleep in a bedroom free of any allergens, chemicals, gases, dust or odors and prefers some white noise to enhance their sleeping environment. It would be a good safe choice for someone who suffers from allergies, asthma, MCS or other respiratory issues.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier Deals
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier review scores :
Overall score for the Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifier is mainly how well the model removed dust and smoke from a test chamber, plus quietness for room purifiers and airflow resistance for whole-house units.
Dust/pollen/smoke removal: How well models cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke; performance of portables is at their highest and lowest speeds. Ones that scored well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Noise: Based on instrument measurements with a portable model running at its highest and lowest speeds.
Most advanced filtering system Austin Air has ever designed. Proven filter technology that provides a safe and effective solution to enhanced sleep
- Runs quietly on its lowest speed.
- Easy to operate its controls, carry it, and clean or replace its filter(s).
- Perfectly cleans and moisturizes air in the room. It removes everything from dust and mold spores to ammonia gas
- Relatively low annual costs, which includes routine filter replacement (if any) and annual operating costs.
- Great quality.
- Best Rated for dust , smoke, gas.
- Excellent gas, chemical & odor filtration with 15 pounds of an anthracite carbon and zeolite blend.
- Filters last up to 5 years. The filters used by the Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifier can last up to 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Reasonable filter replacement costs. The Austin Air Bedroom Machine’s average annual replacement cost are $104 to $157 which is less than most of the higher end air cleaners on the market.
- The Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifier has a steel housing with a baked-on powder coat finish. It is a good, safe choice for those irritated by plastic off-gassing.
- Long time warranty. Austin Air’s reputation is excellent and they have been in business for many years.
- Relatively expensive.
- Be noisy on highest speed.
- Does not have a filter change indicator.
- Replacing the filters is a bit tricky.