IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier review :
- Four disposable filter cartridges for the removal of gaseous chemicals.
- HyperHEPA particle filtration proven effective down to 0.003 microns with a guaranteed total system efficiency of 99.5% for particles of all sizes, including ultrafine particles that others miss.
- Maximum coverage: up to 1125 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Recommended coverage: up to 375 sq. ft. (6 air changes/hr)
- Sophisticated control panel to easily control automatic operation via a programmable timer.
- 120V 60Hz product version, safety approved for usage within North America only and not suitable for use in countries with 220-240V power supply.
- For reduction of a wide-range or specific gaseous chemicals and odors
- Designed for use in residential or commercial environments
- Total system efficiency of 99% for particles 0.3 microns and larger
- GC HEPA Pre-filter captures coarse and ultra-fine particles, 99% efficiency at 0.3 microns and larger (EN1822 class 11)
- GC MultiGas™ Gas & Odor filter cartridge set: 12 lbs. granular activated carbon & impregnated alumina
- GC Post-filter sleeve set to capture carbon dust from gas & odor filters
- Triple seal design prevents air leakage
- 6 fan speeds
- Fan motor: 2750 rpm, centrifugal, backward curved fan
- 4-key touch-pad with 16 character 2-line LCD display
- Remote control (batteries included)
- Display languages: English, French, German or Spanish
- Intelligent filter life monitor bases on actual use, speed setting and air quality conditions
- Individual filter life status LED indicators
- Daily programmable timer for Monday – Sunday
- Timer status LED
- Air intake through dual side arches at base of unit
- Air outflow through 320° EvenFlow™ diffuser at top of unit
- Certified Ozone-free by the IAACM
- CSA rated for continuous operation under applicable UL and CSA standards, BSMI
- 4 casters
- Color: light grey with blue locking arms
- Housing: non-off gassing, impact resistant, UV stabilized ABS plastic
- Performance certification: each unit is individually tested and certified for performance efficiency before it leave the factory in Switzerland.
See all of available IQAir Air Purifier reviews
IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier review
The IQAir GC air purifiers is an excellent option for environments polluted by gaseous and chemical contaminants. Each GC air purifiers model features four high capacity gas filter cartridges containing the highest quality activated carbon specifically enhanced to reduce a particular type of gas, chemical or voltile organic compound (VOC). Though their primary focus is to reduce gas and chemical contaminants, they are equipped with high-efficiency HEPA pre-filters for capturing dust, allergens and other airborne particles. Post filter sleeves for each gas phase filter ensures carbon dust and other fine particles do not outflow into the room with the fresh, clean air.
IQAir New Edition GC Series Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who:
- Needs to reduce gases and odors caused by tobacco smoke, smog, diesel fuel, VOCs, ammonia and more.
- Needs to be able to create a clean room or safe room environment.
- Needs to get rid of tobacco smoke and odors.
IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier Deals
IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier review scores :
Overall score for the IQAir GC MultiGas Air Purifier is mainly how well the model removed dust and smoke from a test chamber, plus quietness for room purifiers and airflow resistance for whole-house units.
Dust/pollen/smoke removal: How well models cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke; performance of portables is at their highest and lowest speeds. Ones that scored well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Noise: Based on instrument measurements with a portable model running at its highest and lowest speeds.
The IQAir GC Multigas Air Purifier is a top choice for removal of gaseous and chemical contaminants. IQAir GC Multigas equipped with with a high-efficiency HEPA pre-filter and four large gas filter cartridges. We are the premiere IQAir USA dealer. Customer reviews and Fast, Free Shipping.
- Easy to operate its controls, carry it, and clean or replace its filter(s).
- Robust Pre-filter is a high efficiency.
- Advanced controls and remote.
- Has much more carbon media than most comparably priced models.
- Easy to change filters.
- Non-off gassing ABS materials.
- 3-D Ultra seal design.
- Carbon filter air-tight design.
- Has filter change indicator light.
- Certified performance.
- The quality of Filters are very good.
- Value for the price.
- The GC Series is not designed for quiet.
- Has no dust & odor sensors to regulate the fan speed.
- The carbon filter cartridges and the post filter sleeves are expensive.
- Relatively expensive.