Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier :
This portable room air purifier from Oreck is primarily filter-based and and 3 speeds. It’s designed for floor or tabletop use in a medium-sized room. and weighs 7 pounds.
- 3 Year HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen at .3 microns from the air that passes through the filter (Filter life will vary by usage and environment)
- Indicator light changes colors to show airflow speed
- ****special includes bonus $69.00 AirInstinct HEPA Filter*****
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation
- For rooms up to 248 sq. ft
Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a new kind of air purifier. AirInstinct 200 is smart… amazingly smart, it uses technology to take the guesswork out of air purifiers. Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use?
Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier , with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it’s working and at what speed. Perfect for rooms up to 248 sq. ft.
Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier Deals
Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier review
AirInstinct 200 has five amazing features that set it apart:
- It’s powerful and efficient. The most powerful air purifier Oreck has ever offered, and it is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- It’s smart. It actually monitors the dust, pollen and smoke in the air passing through the sensor with its APS™ (Automatic Particulate Sensor) technology. Based on what the APS detects, it turns the air purifier from low to medium to high (automatically, so you don’t wonder what setting to use), and pulls more air in through its fan.
- It cleans. Its three-stage PATH system reduces odors and captures 99.97% of the particles (as small as .3 microns) from the air that pass through its filters.
- It’s whisper quiet on low setting or can provide white noise, depending on the setting.
- It’s built to last. Oreck backs the AirInstinct 200 with an amazing 5-year limited warranty.
- This is an excellent buy and Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier has paved the way for air purification technology which other manufacturers can only follow.
Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier review scores :
Overall score for the Oreck AirInstinct 200 HEPA Air Purifier air purifier is mainly how well the model removed dust and smoke from a test chamber, plus quietness for room purifiers and airflow resistance for whole-house units.
Dust/pollen/smoke removal: How well models cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke; performance of portables is at their highest and lowest speeds. Ones that scored well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Noise: Based on instrument measurements with a portable model running at its highest and lowest speeds.
It's powerful and efficient. The most powerful air purifier Oreck has ever offered, and it is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Runs quietly on its lowest and highest speed. One of best quietest air purifiers
- Easy to operate its controls, carry it, and clean or replace its filter(s).
- Relatively low operating costs.
- Highly Versatile.
- Modern design.
- Energy Star qualified, meaning it's relatively energy-efficient compared with non-qualified models.
- Has a carrying handle.
- It's powerful and efficient.
- It's smart. Its air-quality sensor automatically adjusts fan speeds to the appropriate level.
- Affordable price.
- Long time warranty.
- Relatively high cost.
- Anti-Bacterial Properties : While the Oreck AirInstinct is incredibly efficient at the job it’s meant to do, it is in no way equipped with germ removal technology.
- Odors: If you’re looking for an air purifier that will remove odors such as perfume, this model has not been designed for this. Rather, it focuses on removing more chemically bound emissions such as off-gases and aerosol vapors.