Rabbit Air MinusA2 review :
Rabbit Air MinusA2 air purifiers include SPA-780A and SPA-700A, are designed to adapt to and complement any space. For a flash of color, decorate with one of our Artists Series front panels, or conserve floor space by hanging your unit on the wall. Tailor your air purifier’s filtration power to your needs by choosing a Customized Filter option. Create the perfect air purifier for your home.
The Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A air purifier will filter all of the air in a room up to 700 sq. ft. (or 815 sq. ft. for the Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A) twice in an hour on the high setting.
- Rated to purify spaces up to 815 square feet in size
- Ultra-thin air purifier – widely considered the most discreet on the market
- Features Rabbit Air’s proprietary BioGS HEPA filter
- Great for entire apartments, master suites, spacious living rooms, and professional offices
- Features a nearly silent sleep mode for restful, distraction-free nights
- Set and forget with automatic mode which adjusts operation based on air quality levels
- Boasts a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 193 – meaning it can purify 193 cubic feet of air every single minute
- Highly customizable thanks to Rabbit Air’s Artist Series front panels
- Has a variable fan that is able to operate at five distinct speeds
- Comes with the option of four specialty filters: odor remover, toxin absorber, pet allergy, and germ defense
- There’s a low lifetime cost associated with the Rabbit Air MinusA2 thanks to its long lasting 2-year filter
- Wonderfully discreet, the MinusA2 can be used as a stand-alone unit or mounted directly on the wall
- Experience a low lifetime energy cost thanks to the unit’s great Energy Star rating
- Operate your MinusA2 from across the room thanks it its fully capable remote control
- Dimensions: 20” high x 21” wide x 7” deep
- 5 Year Warranty (Parts and Labor) and 24/7 Technical Support
Rabbit air minusa2 has remained one of the best air purifier suppliers in the world for many years. From research, you’ll realize that this brand is trusted among many people with their main product this air purifier being no exception. In case you’re looking for the best air purifier which has a good air filtration system and many advanced smart features, then the This air purifier is the product that you should not miss. Below is a review of the rabbit air minusa2 if you wish to know more about it before you but it.
While bulky, unsightly purifiers are often hidden out of view, behind couches and inside closets, the MinusA2 is a slim, stylish model which complements home décor while improving the air you breathe and eliminating harmful toxins.
- Pre-filter: All the polluted air must pass through this filter, which captures all the large particles, some pet hair, and dust mites. You can easily wash after the dust has accumulated.
- Medium filter: This kind of filters is able to trap mold, pet dander, large pollen and dust particles which are small enough to pass through the pre-filter.
- Advanced BioGS HEPA filter: Captures about 99.9 % of about 0.3 fungi, mold, pollen, virus particles, and microns allergens. The best thing about the This air purifier is that its air filter process has been advanced, therefore prolonging its optimal filter efficiency and filter life.
- Customized filter: It enables you to customize the product by selecting from various types of customized filters such as toxin absorber, odor remover, pet allergy, and germ defense.
- Activated carbon filter: It’s able to eliminate chemical vapors, smokes, and odors.
- Ion generator: It enables the particles to be trapped easily by the filters of the air purifier, or they can settle on the house floor you can easily pick them using a vacuum instead of inhaling them accidentally.
The Rabbit Air MinusA2 with BioGS HEPA technology was built with versatility in mind. At a mere 7 inches in depth, it does not interfere with your personal style and is virtually silent in sleep mode to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep and maximum efficiency.
A long-lasting filter system and energy efficient design make the MinusA2 incredibly affordable to maintain. Just vacuum the surface of the pre-filter once a month and change the filters every one to two years. Designed either to stand alone or be mounted on a wall, the MinusA2 air purifier is a versatile and attractive addition to your home or office.
Rabbit Air’s BioGS HEPA Technology
Well prepared for nearly every type of airborne contaminant, the Rabbit Air MinusA2 is fully equipped with a six-stage filtration process – among the most comprehensive out there. And which is the most powerful of its filters? It has to be Rabbit Air’s proprietary BioGS HEPA filter that takes the cake.
The BioGS HEPA filter is constructed of an extremely fine mesh which allows air to pass through unobstructed, but manages to trap nearly all airborne particles. In fact, the BioGS HEPA filter is certified to catch 99.97% of all contaminants greater than 0.3 microns in size – that’s extremely microscopic!
This, combined with the five other stages of purification that make up the Rabbit Air MinusA2, means that you’ll be breathing healthier air just minutes after taking the air purifier out of the box and starting it up for the first time. From there, the unit’s auto-adjust feature can maintain the level of purification in your home with little to no additional effort on your part.
You can mount the MinusA2 on your wall, which is a unique design feature that gives you even more placement options. With the custom artistic panels, you can change a standard-looking appliance into a piece of art that you can hang on your wall.
One of the standout features of the MinusA2 is the air-quality sensor on the front. This lighted bar changes colors to indicate the pollution level in the area so you know when you need the purifier.
In addition, the filter monitor tells you when it’s time to change an air filter. This home air purifier also includes a sleep mode to avoid disturbing you at night while it runs.
The MinusA2 is Energy Star verified, meaning it consumes less energy than models that lack this verification mark. In our testing, we found the unit uses about 95 watts on its highest settings, which is just above the average consumption of the models we reviewed. The California Air Research Board has certified the MinusA2, meaning it produces little or no emissions during operation. However, the model is not AHAM verified, which means Rabbit Air may or may not have followed the testing procedures AHAM created as an industry standard.
Unfortunately, this air cleaner lacks an operation timer, which means you can’t program it to run at specific times of the day. However, it does have an auto mode, which uses the air-quality sensor to measure the level of pollutants in your home so it can clean the air as needed.
Overall, as long as it fits within your budget, there’s no way that anyone could go wrong with the Rabbit Air MinusA2. It’s easily among the most powerful and well performing – yet still extremely quiet – residential and office air purifiers on the market, with purification capabilities equal to those commonly used in medical facilities. It’s also compact and able to blend into your home or business without most guests even giving it a second glance.
Where to buy rabbit air minusa2 ?
Rabbit Air MinusA2 Deals
Rabbit Air MinusA2 review scores :
Overall score for the Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier is mainly how well the model removed dust and smoke from a test chamber, plus quietness for room purifiers and airflow resistance for whole-house units.
Dust/pollen/smoke removal: How well models cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke; performance of portables is at their highest and lowest speeds. Ones that scored well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Noise: Based on instrument measurements with a portable model running at its highest and lowest speeds.
With filters lasting up to two years with 12 hour daily operation, and our Energy Star rated motor, the MinusA2 keeps costs annual costs low.Room coverage up to 815 sq. ft. 5 Year Warranty (Parts and Labor) and 24/7 Technical Support
- Long time warranty.
- Ultra Quiet. Runs quietly on its lowest and highest speeds.
- Easy to operate its controls, carry it, and clean or replace its filter(s).
- Relatively low annual costs, which includes routine filter replacement (if any) and annual operating costs.
- Very Economical.
- Great quality.
- Best Rated for Allergy, smoke, bacteria, viruses.
- Has Filter life indicator.
- Light sensing technology.
- Auto air quality monitoring.
- Has Customized Panel with Artists Series.
- The design of the Rabbit Air MinusA2 is versatile, as you have the option to hang it on a wall instead of leaving it on the floor.
- Relatively expensive.
- Not effective in removing smell.
- The purifier lacks an operational timer that allows you to set the machine to turn on or off at specific times throughout the day.